Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Awesome Space Pictures: One Small Post for Me...

Anybody think that space is cool?

If you do, I think you'll appreciate these things.

NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration), has a website set up that gives you an Astronomy Picture of the Day. Sound boring? You should check them out!

These pictures are legit, not fabricated, and are ridiculously high quality. Another cool fact: NASA has been doing this since June 16, 1995 (if you noticed, consistently since June 20th).

A friend mentioned this site to me yesterday, and I couldn't resist sharing it =D

Something else he mentioned that blew my mind was the Kerbal Space Program. Its a game that allows you to build your own space program. Build your own rocket or shuttle with different features and parts, and see if you can get into space.There is a free demo version available, but the whole program costs $18.

Not sure if you'll find these things as interesting as I did, but I figured I might as well try hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment