Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rate My Professors: Will I Like this Teacher?

Can you believe that it is almost the end of July? I'm really confused? Where did the time go?

Well, a site that I've mentioned to a couple people recently is ratemyprofessors, and I wanted to let you all know about it as well.

Basically, the site lets you look for colleges and see how students rate the professors at that school. Here's a scenario: you know you have to take Psychology 101 this Fall, but you have no idea which teacher is good. You could ask your friends you've they took, but none of your friends have taken the class yet. What to do...

As we all know, a good teacher can make or break a subject. So, if you look a teacher up on ratemyprefessors, you'll at least have an idea about what other people say about their overall quality, helpfulness, clarity, easiness, and whether or not their hot.

Even though we have almost a month of freedom yet, I know that those registration deadlines are coming fast, and I figured I'd give you a leg up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment