Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Small Demons: The Devil is In the Details


Ever wonder why you like a particular book? It's probably because the characters are awesome, the plot is so taut, or the ideas are just intriguing. But, what if it is also the details that are contained in a book that make it so awesome.

Small Demons is a website that lists all the details contained in a book, and then connects those details with other books with the same details. Let's so Albert Einstein shows up in your favorite detective story. Small Demons will list all the other books with Albert Einstein in them. What if you enjoy books that have been turned into movies. Small Demons will list those for you as well.

When I get done with a book, I'm always looking for the next thing to read. Oftentimes, I want something similar to the book I just finished. I thought Small Demons would make it really easy to do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment